Thursday 15 November 2012

AFA自拍照



DAY 1


there's too much stuff going on on Day 1...a bit lazy to write HAHA
but yep! thank you people whom i met on that day! it's fun meeting you!

Gave out all my namecards on Day 1 OTL.. thought it'll be enough.. sigh

all i can say is...yuukiko, yumi and namiko, you all did a good job! SO DONT BE DEPRESSED hdshfas
and Also Sora...your legs..are you okay HAHAHAH

DAY 2



thank you Mato and Sora for being my awesome teammates!
Even though my costume on Sun is very uncomfortable...well i had fun! HAHA
not used to wearing bare-shoulders costume B'(
ahhh sora your hibiya so shuai ~ Mato so cute~ my dear sister~ <3 

Yes and thank you to all the friends i met on AFA for making this event a enjoyable one for me!
let's meet up on EOY/L2P! haha! 


had more camwhores with other people but too bad it's all blurry T_T
sobsobsob

and also! all the loots from AFA |D
please be jealous

please..all the money i spent on it ... 49SGD? my wallet is crying
oh but the coscards are given HAHAHAH |D
so happy...but my namecard album is full!! went to get a new one from Daiso OTL.. 

that's all for AFA ba. i'll update after EOY/L2P! definitely cosing!!
uh..re-cosing! Maybe Kougyoku? ;; 

ahh, and also very tempted to post this up!! ;_; 

Left photo by Itismoi!! [dA]
Right photo by Zelmer [dA] !! Mairu CN : MATO

a full view of my Kururi costume ;_; im so proud of this costume tbh 
so i need to post it up!! HAHAA
all taken during events!! feel like doing a shoot for both cos ;-; that will wait OTL 

also, thank you Itismoi for agreeing to do a shoot for me!! >//<
really love his photos AHHHHH <33 



No comments:

Post a Comment